OUTLAW ENERGY & 7-ELEVEN® YETI® COOLER SWEEPSTAKES
1. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning a prize. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Colorado, who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry. Void in the remaining states and where prohibited. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and The Foundry Brand Services Group, and the immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings) of such employees, officers, and/or directors are not eligible to enter.
2. Sweepstakes promotion begins at 8:00 a.m. Mountain Time on March 6, 2017 and ends at 11:55 p.m. Mountain Time on April 30, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). To enter, text "Yeti" from your SMS enabled device to Short Code 33222. Text messaging entry is designed to work with most major wireless carriers in the United States. However, Sponsor makes no guarantee that any particular wireless service provider will participate. Mobile device must be capable of sending and receiving text messages. Wireless service providers may impose charges based on the applicable wireless service pricing plan for each text message, including any error message sent or received in connection with the Sweepstakes. Consult your wireless service provider's pricing plan for details. Proof of text messaging to the Short Code is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas. To enter without using text messaging, go to www.outlawenergy.com/promotions (the "Website"), click on the sweepstakes entry tab, and follow the instructions to complete and submit your entry form. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible for the prize drawing. Participation is limited to one (1) entry per person or household, by any entry method. Any attempt to submit more than one (1) entry using multiple or different addresses, identities, or any other methods will void that Participant’s entries. Entries generated by any macro, bot or other automated means will be disqualified. All entries and entry information become the property of the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a Participant, entry will be deemed completed by the authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number or email account at time of entry.
3. Winners will be selected on or about May 5, 2017 in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up through the last date of Promotion Period. Drawing will be conducted by The Foundry Brand Services Group, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winner will be notified by telephone within one week of the drawing, using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Winners may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within five (5) days of notification. If documents are not returned timely, or if the prize notification is not responded to within seventy-two (72) hours of the first notification attempt, or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
4. Five Grand Prize winners will each receive one Yeti® Tundra 50 cooler. Grand Prize includes shipping costs. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is $399.00, and total ARV of all prizes offered is $1,995.00. Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of any delivery restrictions, delays or other issues. Winners are responsible for any federal, state and local taxes on prize awarded. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Winners and Participants agree that Sponsor, The Foundry Brand Services Group, and 7-Eleven, Inc., their affiliated companies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents are released from all liability and shall be held harmless by participants for any damage, injury, or loss of any kind to persons or property arising out of, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, participation, use or misuse of any prize or entry or participation in this Sweepstakes.
6. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or non-delivered entries, or for any printing or any technical error in preparation of the sweepstakes materials, or for any other computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic, hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider or Internet use, accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, or for injury or damage to any computer, network, phone, or equipment related to participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with entry process or operation of Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend Sweepstakes, and determine winner from entries appropriately received, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
7. A list of the winners will be posted on-line at the Website starting on or about May 15, 2017, and continuing through June 15, 2017.
8. The Sponsor of this promotion is Outlaw Beverages LLC
© 2017 Outlaw Beverages LLC