2017 JASON ALDEAN MEET-AND-GREET SWEEPSTAKES
1. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning a prize. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming, who are at least of the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at time of entry. Void in Alaska, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and where prohibited. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and The Foundry Brand Services Group, and the immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings) of such employees, officers, and/or directors are not eligible to enter.
2. Sweepstakes promotion begins at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time on May 1, 2017, and ends at 11:55 p.m. Pacific Time on June 30, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). To enter, text "Outlaw" from your SMS enabled device to Short Code 33222. Remember to account for any time difference in your local time zone. Text messaging entry is designed to work with most major wireless carriers in the United States. However, Sponsor makes no guarantee that any particular wireless service provider will participate. Mobile device must be capable of sending and receiving text messages. Wireless service providers may impose charges based on the applicable wireless service pricing plan for each text message, including any error message sent or received in connection with the Sweepstakes. Consult your wireless service provider's pricing plan for details. Proof of text messaging to the Short Code is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas. To enter without using text messaging, go to outlawenergy.com/aldean-2017 (the "Website"), click on the sweepstakes entry tab, and follow the instructions to complete and submit your entry form. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible for the prize drawing. Participation is limited to one (1) entry per person, by any entry method. Any attempt to submit more than one (1) entry using multiple or different addresses, identities, or any other methods will void that Participant’s entries. Entries generated by any macro, bot or other automated means will be disqualified. All entries and entry information become the property of the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a Participant, entry will be deemed completed by the authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number or email account at time of entry.
3. Winners will be selected on or about July 5, 2017, in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up through the last date of Promotion Period. Drawing will be conducted by The Foundry Brand Services Group, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified by telephone within one week of the drawing, using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Winners may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within five (5) days of notification. If documents are not returned timely, or if the prize notification is not responded to within seventy-two (72) hours of the first notification attempt, or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
4. Forty (40) Grand Prize winners will each receive two tickets to one of the Jason Aldean 2017 They Don’t Know Tour concerts, and two related passes for a meet-and-greet opportunity with Jason Aldean. Winners will have the opportunity to select from among the available concert dates and venues on the Tour. Grand Prize does not include any travel costs, hotel accommodations, meals or other expenses, all of which are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of any travel restrictions, delays or other issues that prevent the Winner/guest from traveling or participating in the concert or meet-and greet activity. Guest must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least 18), unless the child or legal ward of Winner and must sign a liability/publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. If guest is a child or legal ward of Winner, Winner must sign and return release on behalf of such child or legal ward. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize awarded. Sponsor makes no guarantee that Jason Aldean will be available for the meet-and-greet at any particular time on the day of the concert event selected by the Winner, and that such time may be several hours earlier in the day prior to the concert. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is $200.00, and total ARV of all prizes offered is $8,000.00. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Winners and Participants agree that Sponsor and The Foundry Brand Services Group, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents are released from all liability and shall be held harmless by participants for any damage, injury, or loss of any kind to persons or property arising out of, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, participation, use or misuse of any prize or entry or participation in this Sweepstakes.
6. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or non-delivered entries, or for any printing or any technical error in preparation of the sweepstakes materials, or for any other computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic, hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider or Internet use, accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, or for injury or damage to any computer, network, phone, or equipment related to participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with entry process or operation of Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend Sweepstakes, and determine winner from entries appropriately received, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
7. A list of the winners will be posted on-line at the Website starting on or about July 15, 2017 and continuing through August 15, 2017.
8. The Sponsor of this promotion is Outlaw Beverages LLC
© 2017 Outlaw Beverages LLC